- Are you in constant worry about your weight?
- Do you engage in chronic dieting despite being already underweight?
- Do you experience constant weight fluctuations, or switch between periods of overeating and fasting?
- Do you have an obsession with calories and fat contents of food?
- Do you engage in ritualistic eating patterns, such as cutting food into tiny pieces, eating alone, and/or hiding food?
- Do you avoid social functions, family, and friends, or isolate yourself with the fear of having to eat in front of others?
- Do you engage in excessive amounts of exercise in order to burn more calories?
- Do you feel the need to rid your body of food you’ve just consumed?
At Clinique PsySanté, our health professionals have over 60 years of combined experience in treating weight issues, obesity, and eating disorders. We understand and treat the person from a holistic perspective. We like to examine your diet, medical history, lifestyle, emotional health, stress tolerance, social environment and any factor that might play a role directly or indirectly in your situation. Using an empowering approach, we support you in finding out the causes of your health issues and give you constructive the tools to overcome them.
We offer individual consultations and group classes. Heal your relationship with food today!