We explore all aspects of your life. Of course we want to know about your thoughts and feelings, but we are also interested in your overall health, your life habits, your relationships, the kind of work you do, and whether you feel aligned with your mission and purpose in life.
Integrative psychotherapy is a scientific-based short-term approach that integrates the best of the best psychotherapy techniques. This means we are focused on finding solutions using a short-term approach by making use of powerful techniques such as counseling, emotion-focused therapy, imagery, mindfulness meditation, as well as personal, and lifestyle coaching.
We believe that, just like in nature, people can go in and out of balance. Our goal is to help you regain your balance and in the process develop awareness, clarity, and learn a bunch of useful life tools that you can always use to help you stay in balance. We think that adversity is a great opportunity for self-growth.
Why would you consult?
- Are you going through a life challenge or life change?
- Do you like to find meaning in your life circumstances?
- Are you feeling that you need to change something but don’t know what?
- Do you believe that your mind and body are inter-related?
- Are you looking to feel better with a short-term approach?