What you eat affects every aspect of your life, including how your body functions, your cognitive abilities and your mood.
With today’s craze for fast food and quick-fixes, the market for nutrition is ever-growing in the health industry. Nutrition and diet are not only vital in restoring health but also in maintaining it, preventing health problems in the future.
Our dietitian creates individualized nutrition plans that address your specific needs. These plans can include what to eat and what to avoid, nutritional elements that have been absent or overly-abundant, easy remedies that deal with chronic or recurring health problems, as well as nutritional tips for attaining the physical body and/or lifestyle you are striving for.
Why would you consult a dietician?
- To manage high blood sugar, high cholesterol or diabetes
- If you struggle with body image or an eating disorder
- Digestive problems (e.g. irritable bowel syndrome)
- Pre- and post-natal care
- Weight management
- Insomnia or sleep problems
- Promotion of overall health
- Feeling drained, lethargic, or depressed
- Motivation for a healthier lifestyle