Psycho-educational testing is a wonderful process that enables us to discover the inner functioning of your mind or your child’s mind.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How does your brain process information?
- What is the best way to present information to your brain?
- How do you learn best?
- What is your grade level of reading/writing/math/ language skills?
- Do you have any trouble with attention, focusing, impulsivity?
The answers to these questions will be addressed and discussed once we understand the results of the testing process.
This assessment taps your or your child’s learning potential in relation to behavioral, emotional and academic achievement.
We offer this service to children, teenagers and adults.
Why Would You Consult?
- Are you worried about your child’s performance in school?
- Do you notice that you are not reaching your learning potential?
- Are teachers encouraging you to test your child for learning, behavioral or attentional difficulties?
If so, our psychologists can put to rest any of your worries by administering a series of scientifically-approved tests in a comforting environment.
We offer a range of standardized psychometric tests that assesses:
- cognitive functioning
- emotional and behavioral functioning
- achievement testing
- visual motor coordination
- attentional focus
- auditory processing
- communication skills
- coping sand adjustment skills
- autism spectrum disorder
Call us today to discuss your needs, and we will walk you through the assessment that is right for you.